Monday, September 21, 2009

Game Plan


David and I went through all the adoption paperwork and formulated a game plan with a time frame for logging into China. We didn't go with the Great Wall's Dossier Service in a effort to save money but at the same time I wish we did. This is all quite overwhelming and its been easy to lose ground and get discouraged.

Because our schedules are so full, compiling our dossier was just one of those things I found that we needed more support with...more than expected and I tried doing it all myself since this kind of thing is usually a strong point for me. NOT! Anyway God is gracious and we will see what we can accomplish Tuesday and keep you all posted.



I was able to find several more possibilities for grants but a few of them require quite a bit of paper work themselves so...keep us in prayer with this too, we want to keep our eye on the ball....

Daisypath Anniversary tickers