Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Hague Training Underway!


Yay! We are enrolled in our parental training courses and already finished our first class ~ TRAVEL TO CHINA...it was very interesting and super informative. I was also a reality check on just how expensive the travel portion is alone! Anyway...that is something that the Lord will help us through...like everything else...an opoortunity for a miracle! 
  • Isaiah 41:10    "Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand."

  • Isaiah 41:13    "For I the LORD your God will hold your right hand, saying to you, Fear not; I will help you."
  • Isaiah 30:21    "And when you turn to the right or when ye turn to the left,  your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, This is the way, walk in it."
  • Isaiah 42:16   "I will lead the blind by a way they do not know, In paths they do not know I will guide them. I will make darkness into light before them And rugged places into plains. These are the things I will do, And I will not leave them undone."
  • Matthew 6:11 "...Give us this day our daily bread."
  • Philippians 4:13  "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

  • Philippians 4:19  "And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

The Lord NEVER fails!


We are in the process of applying for another grant so please keep that in prayer. We are meanwhile, praying we hear some good news in the next couple of weeks about our first grant.

Good things are coming....
Daisypath Anniversary tickers